Released in 1998.
Length 58 minutes.
Produced by Jim Beach and Tim Massey
Directed by Rudi Dolezal, Hannes Rossacher and Simon Witter
Sound produced by Joshua J. Macrae
This documentary focuses on Roger's record breaking concert, which was performed on 24 September 1998, and broadcast live on the internet. The video features interviews with some of the people involved, excerpts from live tracks, and footage of a Question and Answer session. Otherwise unreleased footage is highlighted in red.
- Introduction by Roger, excerpt of 'The Whisperers' (album version), with footage of around Roger's garden and studio, short clips from the concert, and further interview with Roger
- Excerpt of 'Pressure On' (album version), with further interviews with Roger, Tim Massey (Internet producer), and Chris Frampton (from 'MediaWave'), and shots of the software used and footage from the concert.
- Further excerpt of 'Pressure On', footage of Roger at a Media event at the Virgin Radio stand, with short speech by Roger, and interview with Chris Evans
- Live excerpts of 'Pressure On', interview comment by Roger, interview with Mike Rutherford (of Genesis), and clip from the Question and Answer session
- Interview with Roger about 'Electric Fire', live excerpts of 'A Nation Of Haircuts', interview with Roger about the album name and sleeve, and further excerpt of the Q&A Session.
- Live excerpts of 'People On Streets', and interview with Roger about the track, and songwriting.
- Excerpt of 'Dear Mr Murdoch' (album version), footage of Roger in the studio, interview with Roger about his feelings towards him, and excerpt from the Q&A session about the proposed takeover of Manchester United.
- Live excerpts of 'Believe In Yourself', interview with Roger about The Beatles
- Excerpt of 'London Town - C'mon Down', with footage of London, early clips of Roger, and interview with Roger about his student days, and his feelings towards recording in a city or country.
- Live excerpts of 'No More Fun', excerpt from the Q&A session about songwriting and the future, and interview with Mike Rutherford
- Live excerpts of 'We Will Rock You', and interview with Roger about the song, the past, and his success.
- Live excerpts of 'These Are The Days Of Our Lives', and interview with Roger about the future of Queen, and excerpt from the Q&A session about Roger's first meeting with Freddie.
- Live excerpts of 'Radio Ga Ga', archive interview about the track, and interview about future Queen recordings
- Live excerpts of 'Tonight', and Roger receiving the award for the biggest ever online concert at the Q&A session, and interview with Tim Massey
- Interviews with Rudi Dolezal and Chris Frampton, and excerpt from the end of the Q&A session.
- Live excerpts of 'Surrender', interview with Roger at the end of the concert, and excerpt from the end of the Q&A session.
- End Credits: album version of 'Believe In Yourself', with black & white clips from the concert
All of the live tracks are intercut with interviews or other footage, and are generally too short to mention. For this reason, they are not included in the songs pages.
The second CD single of 'Surrender' includes three audio tracks from the concert, namely 'Surrender', 'Tonight' and 'No More Fun', and an edited video of 'Surrender'. The audio tracks were later released on the 'Solo Singles 2' album and 'The Lot' boxed set.
Some of the footage from this video was later released as part of the 'Electric Fire' electronic press kit on the DVD in 'The Lot' boxed set.