Saved Game Downloads
- Run quickly down the corridor and follow the left hand
(lower) path. Eventually you reach a Health Pack which
you should collect, and then enter the teleporter beside
it. This teleports you to the upper path.
- Continue down this path and avoid the first mine.
Continue to detonate and avoid the second mine, then
double back to collect the Insulated Stick.
- Continue following either the upper or lower path until
you climb up or down and meet the Homing Droid.
- Select the Insulated Stick and use this to kill the
Homing Droid, be careful as this explodes when defeated.
(Saved game 1 in the download file)
- Continue along and enter the teleporter. This teleports
you to another platform.
- Walk forwards and jump the gap, avoid the mine, and then
fall down to the lower platform. Now proceed to the right
and avoid the broken tiles until you reach the Generator.
- Death On Two Legs will cause an electrical barrier which
prevents you from leaving the area. Quickly defeat the
Electrical Droid using the Insulated Stick and avoiding
the electrical floor pulses.
- The floor pulses light up adjacently, two at a time. This
pattern means you can easily avoid them, so run around
the centre to detonate the mines. Once this is complete,
go to the centre of the Generator and hit each lit panel
twice, until the lights go out. Repeat this for the four
sides of the Generator and you can now leave the area.
- Proceed onto the raised platform and enter the
teleporter. You are now in a teleporter maze, and the
correct path to follow is:
Front-Left, punch the pad, Rear, Front-Left, Front,
collect the Health Pack, Rear.
- You now appear on another platform. Run forwards and jump
to avoid the Compactor.
(Saved game 2 in the download file)
- You now appear in the Robotic Puzzle Challenge. On the
right is the correct block arrangement, on the left is
the current block arrangement. In this section, the Robot
arm rises and then strikes out. If you move when the arm
is fully raised you can easily avoid it. Quickly run
around to detonate the four mines. Now, with the correct
solution on your right, hit the front right panel three
times. Run anticlockwise and hit the next panel three
times. Doing this twice more should complete the puzzle.
- Now go up the stairs, avoid the mines and the electrical
pulse, and take the higher path. Avoid the spikes and
collect the health pack, then double back and take the
lower path toward the front of the screen.
- Continue down the path, avoiding the mines, and then
climb the wall.
- Now stand about one and a half tiles from the edge and
jump three times, avoiding the blade. Now avoid the
mines, and jump to the next platform where you must
defeat a Doppelganger.
- Once defeated, climb the wall, avoid the broken tiles,
and jump to the platform by Death On Two Legs.
- After the film clip, you appear on a long platform.
(Saved game 3 in the download file)
- Run to the end of the long platform, and jump down to the
- Defeat The Baroness and enter the central teleporter.
- Defeat Mr Mestopholies.
(Saved game 4 in the download file)
- Enter the teleporter, and defeat The Ringmaster.
(Saved game 5 in the download file)
- Enter the teleporter, and defeat Death On Two Legs in the
(Saved game 6 in the download file)
- Enter the central teleporter to complete the domain and
- Insulated Stick (on the upper area at the start, next to
- Heath Pack I (on a platform at the start of the domain,
only reachable through the teleporter maze)
- Heath Pack II (on a platform next to a teleporter)
- Heath Pack III (on the upper level, after the Spikes,
after the Robotic Puzzle challenge)
Saved Game Downloads
Included here is a set of six saved games which can be copied
to your 'Queen: The Eye' directory and used in the game. The
procedure to follow is:
- Backup your old saved games, by going to the Eye
'Savegame' folder, and renaming all files by adding a
letter to the extension (so that Savegame.1 becomes
Savegame.1n for example)
- Download the zip file below, and then unzip it
- Copy the files to the above 'Savegame' folder
Click here to
download the zip file (383 KB).