Saved Game Downloads
- At the start, run left and you eventually reach an
alcove. Run past the mine to detonate it, then collect
the knife and press the button.
- Run back where you came and collect the Pistol Clips
before climbing the stairs and entering the maze.
- Take the first exit and collect the Pistol lying on the
floor. Follow the route around and out of the maze and
collect the Katana that lies on the floor in a corner.
- Continue around and walk into the green tower entrance on
the floor. You are transported to the top of the tower
where you must face a guard. Simply kicking the guard
seems to work best.
- Once the guard is defeated, collect the Bazooka and
Shotgun clip. Leave the tower via the teleport and
continue around, up the steps and towards the knives.
- Run past the knives to collect the Chakti at the end,
then retrace your steps back to the maze.
- Take the second maze exit, which spirals round past a
mine. Collect the Lodestone and the Rockets before taking
the final maze exit, up the steps, and jump the bridge.
(Saved game 1 in the download file)
- Select the bazooka from your inventory, and walk onto the
platform to shoot the gun on your right. Collect the
Pistol Clip from the platform and head down the stairs.
- Next, run to the left and dodge the guns, before running
through the exit. Be careful to avoid the gun on the
other side of the door.
- Now descend the stairs, kill the two guards, and fight
the first watcher, Angel. When she is defeated, collect
her Lodestone, and more guards should appear.
- At the back of the room there is a Health pack on the
floor and a button on a column, which reveals the exit
from this room.
(Saved game 2 in the download file)
- Walk through the newly opened door, and at the top of the
stairs you face Ninja. When his health reaches a certain
level, he splits into two. The ghost which is created
cannot be injured, but eventually he will turn solid
black and can be damaged. A useful tactic is to run up
the stairs and around the platform so that the ninjas
follow you. Dropping off the platform can result in one
of the ninjas getting stuck, allowing them to be defeated
- In the corner between the entrance and the Teleporter
there is a Rifle on a box, a button on the wall which
should be pressed, and Shotgun Ammo. In the centre of the
room is Ninja's Lodestone, and more Shotgun Ammo.
(Saved game 3 in the download file)
- Climb the stairs to the platform and walk through the
door. Drop down the ledge near the bridge and walk left
to the Cage area.
- Collect the Health pack to the left of the room, press
the button, and collect the Jo (stick) on the floor. Go
to the right side of the room and fight the Insectoid.
- When defeated, collect his Lodestone. Go to where the
guns were firing, and press the lever at the far end.
- Return to the cage room and use the exit on the other
side. Use the Bazooka to shoot the gun in the distance.
- Run down the corridor, avoiding the flame traps. Get the
Shotgun and walk down the steps on the left. Collect the
Pistol Clip and press the button.
(Saved game 4 in the download file)
- Leave the alcove by walking forwards and cross the swamp
via the bridge. Defeat Skeletal using the Shotgun and
collect his Lodestone.
- Walk towards the steps and collect the health pack.
Standing at the top of the steps, shoot the gun in the
distance using the bazooka.
- Run to the end of the passage, collect the Rockets and
pull the lever. Climb the stairs.
- Select the Bazooka and use this to shoot Cyborg about
five times until his arm is disabled. Now use the Rifle
to kill him, and collect the Health pack, Shotgun Clip
and Rockets that are scattered around his platform.
- Climb the stairs and return to the Ninja Room. Go to the
back of the room and enter the teleporter.
(Saved game 5 in the download file)
- Walk forwards and climb the steps onto the Catwalk.
Traverse the catwalk, avoiding the electric plates,
blades and plasma ball. Eventually you reach Cyborg's
platform where the Lodestone can be collected. Press the
button, drop off the platform and go back up the stairs.
- At the top of the steps there is a small platform, from
where three round platforms can be found. Jump from tower
to tower, avoiding the electrical pulses, and onto the
rock to talk to Tycho and collect the Chakta. Return back
to the platform.
- Use the exit to Ninja's room, then use the second door to
reach the central Lift Dias area. Place the six
Lodestones in their slots and stand in the middle raised
area. You will now ascend inside the spike to the final
- All your guns will have disappeared and the best way to
defeat Blade is to push him off the platform by hitting
him repeatedly with the Katana.
(Saved game 6 in the download file)
- Finally, select the Chakta and the domain is complete.
- Chakta (on the platform next to Tycho)
- Chakti (on a plinth near the blades)
- Lodestone I (in the centre of the maze)
- Lodestone II (guarded by Angel)
- Lodestone III (guarded by Ninja)
- Lodestone IV (guarded by Insectoid)
- Lodestone V (guarded by Skeletal)
- Lodestone VI (guarded by Cyborg)
- Bazooka (in the guard tower)
- Jo (in Insectoid's room)
- Katana (near the base of the guard tower)
- Knife (in an alcove on the same level as the start)
- Pistol (on the floor in the maze)
- Rifle (in Ninja's room)
- Shotgun (down the corridor near to Insectoid)
- Bazooka Rockets I (in the centre of the maze)
- Bazooka Rockets II (by the steps leading to Cyborg's
- Bazooka Rockets III (inside Cyborg's area)
- Pistol Clip I (by the steps leading to the maze)
- Pistol Clip II (on the platform after the maze bridge)
- Pistol Clip III (by the electric floor plate near the
- Shotgun Clip I (in the guard's tower)
- Shotgun Clip II (in Ninja's room, by the Teleporter)
- Shotgun Clip III (in Ninja's room, by the Lodestone)
- Shotgun Clip IV (inside Cyborg's area)
- Health Pack I (on the platform near Skeletal's area
(reachable from the start by running to the right))
- Health Pack II (by Angel)
- Health Pack III (by Insectoid)
- Health Pack IV (by the stairs near to Skeletal)
- Health Pack V (on Cyborg's platform)
Saved Game Downloads
Included here is a set of six saved games which can be copied
to your 'Queen: The Eye' directory and used in the game. The
procedure to follow is:
- Backup your old saved games, by going to the Eye
'Savegame' folder, and renaming all files by adding a
letter to the extension (so that Savegame.1 becomes
Savegame.1n for example)
- Download the zip file below, and then unzip it
- Copy the files to the above 'Savegame' folder
Click here to
download the zip file (401 KB).