|<< Queen Lyrics Quiz||
|'The Rock Quiz, Fact And Trivia Book' Quiz >>|
This quiz has 60 questions about solo song lyrics.
1. This fountain within me is overflowing
2. I can reach you from the stars above
3. In case of fear....earthquake....or forest fire
4. It's clobbering time
5. Bitch city
6. You've got a flame in my heart, we ain't never gonna part
7. Well I ain't like Doris Day and I ain't no Robin Hood
8. While profit oils the big machine
9. They say it's all in the mind, see how it falls off the tongue
10. VIP and Royalty
11. Forgot my six-string razor, and I hit the sky
12. And when the going got hard, and when times were tough
13. It's funny honey - you don't care
14. I was born on the 22nd floor of a birdcage
15. Where is my star in heaven's bough, where is my strength, I need it now
16. The valley of apathy as far as I could see
17. His rise was irresistible
18. Make me a potion to drink
19. You're staring at my face as though I'm crazy
20. The spirit to launch itself at hazardous speculation
21. Your poisoned letter, your telegram
22. I've got nothing and no-one in my life
23. Not what it seems this American dream
24. A point in space or point in time
25. I feel like the president of the USA
26. I am stinking bloody well rich
27. My life has no rhythm, somehow it's out of tune
28. When I was a little boy and growing up
29. History repeats itself
30. I'm just a singer with a song
31. What you screaming for acting like a demon for
32. Mercurial more wayward by the hour, the shackles fall away and I'm in your power
33. When grey is the colour of my best friend's sweater
34. I'm naked and I bleed
35. I met a guy from Abu Dhabi
36. We might as well be deaf and dumb and blind
37. You know that I told you I'd always be true
38. The way you boil your eggs
39. You're the one that's burning me upside down
40. And laughter is way out of style
41. To the sweetest loving sunshine that I've ever known
42. And a man in a punt stuck pole in the air
43. Just for this moment take your life into your hands
44. Now you say you're leaving me, I just can't believe it's true
45. Bloody righteous and mentally slow
46. It's the power of your love keeps me under their thumb
47. And everyone in the city, gotta play his game
48. Got a pistol in my pocket gonna blow all your dreams away
49. I play their fantasy and I live their pain
50. Which song mentions Methylated gin?
51. Which song mentions Elvis Presley and Duane Eddy?
52. Which song mentions Russia, Iran, China and the USA?
53. The introduction to which song mentions Danny Boy?
54. Which song mentions Memphis and New Orleans?
55. Which song mentions Darth Vader?
56. Which song mentions Keith Richard and Cliff Richard?
57. Which song tells the story of a bank robbery?
58. Which Freddie Mercury song features the name of a Jimi Hendrix song, covered by The Cross, in it's lyrics?
59. Which song mentions Elvis Presley, James Dean and James Brown?
60. Which song mentions Liverpool, Leeds and Miami?