|<< Queen Artwork Quiz||
|Solo Lyrics Quiz >>|
This quiz has 70 questions about Queen song lyrics.
1. I'll erase the memories
2. If you're feeling tired and only, uninspired and lonely
3. There's no meaning in my pretending
4. But now you say it's over and I'm falling apart
5. Bring out the charge of the love brigade
6. Don't break the spell darling
7. This is the way things are now, in disarray
8. Hurry put your troubles in a suitcase
9. Pray for that magical moment and it will appear
10. Surrender to the city of the fireflies
11. He rules the air and turns the tides
12. Was the fin on your back part of the deal - shark
13. With the temperature down, and the juke box blowing no fuse
14. Gets them more than half crazy
15. You lead a fairy tale existence
16. She's just a pussy cat
17. Oh no, I'm compromised, I must apologise
18. I stand before you naked
19. I wonder when we're gonna make it
20. Blow your brains out
21. Turn on the TV let it drip right down in your eyes
22. I'm too exhausted to start a fight
23. Every afternoon you'll find me working on
24. The black and the white distinctively
25. You can say that my hair's a disgrace
26. God give you grace to purge this place
27. When I was young and you were me, and we were very young
28. I'm permanently glued to this extraordinary mood
29. We're trapped in a rat race
30. You're no surprise, you're telling lies
31. Think all my thoughts with you and only you
32. I flourished in my humble trade, my reputation grew
33. Some foreign presence you feel, comes creeping through
34. Gotta stand tall and be strong
35. Our country was green and all our rivers wide
36. You had suspicion on my trail
37. I come from London Town
38. Won't you sign right along the dotted line
39. I'm cold but you light the fire in me
40. King of the impossible
41. I'm hearing secret harmonies
42. Gun in my pocket
43. Like some mother in law in her nylon tights
44. Next minute your down and you're flat on your back
45. Don't push your luck with me
46. I make it half past six
47. For many a lonely day sailed across the milky seas
48. Take me to the room where the beat's all round
49. You got no reason but you got no compromise
50. There's nothing in this world to be sure of any more
51. The world will share this special night
52. There's no escape from my authority
53. Put your feet on the ground, put your hand on your heart
54. Pressure on people
55. Who said that my body was hung over
56. Take this letter that I give you
57. Let me take you to the river without a ford
58. Why don't you twist it and turn it, and cut it like a knife
59. We were vicious, yes we could kill
60. That's the way my mother told me
61. But deep inside I'm just a man
62. Which song mentions Queen and The Rolling Stones?
63. Which song mentions John Wayne and Peter Pan?
64. Which song mentions Lady Mercy?
65. Which song mentions Captain Scott and the Lone Ranger?
66. Which song includes lyrics from many other songs?
67. Which song mentions the Emerald Bar?
68. Which song mentions Lady Godiva?
69. On which song does Roger mention Clint Eastwood and William The Conqueror?
70. Which song mentions Fred Astaire?