Released 30 November 1987
Length 58 minutes.
Directed by Rudi Dolezal and Hannes Rossacher.
Commentary written by Simon Witter, spoken by Stuart St. Paul.
This video is the second of a three volume documentary on the band. It concentrates on Queen's live career, featuring excerpts of many rare live tracks, however, most are heavily edited or only very short. This volume is not divided into sections, so I have divided it up appropriately, while rare footage is highlighted in red:
- Interview with Ringo Starr and Barbara Bach, then 'Tie Your Mother Down' from 1986, with clips from over the years.
- Interview with John and footage of Queen in Japan (with album version of 'Seven Seas Of Rhye'), and interview with Kaz (Japanese coordinator). Excerpt of 'The Fairy Feller's Masterstroke', with footage of Queen press conference and in and around Japan.
- Further interview with John and more footage of around Japan, with excerpt of 'Someday One Day'.
- Footage of 'Now I'm Here' (Japan, 1975), interview with John, and footage of 'In The Lap Of The Gods.... Revisited' (Japan, 1975). Archived comments of Queen from Japan, and interview with Roger from 1984/5.
- Footage of 'Keep Yourself Alive' (Hyde Park, September 1976), and interview with Richard Branson.
- Footage of Freddie's 'Vocal Improvisation' and 'Flick Of The Wrist' (Hyde Park, 1976).
- 'Old Grey Whistle Test' interview with Brian (mid/late 1970's), and footage of '39' (Hyde Park, 1976)
- Interview with John Harris (sound mixer), footage of 'Killer Queen' (Earl's Court, 1977), and interview with Gary Numan.
- Footage of 'White Man' and 'The Millionaire Waltz', further interview with Gary Numan, and footage of 'Bring Back That Leroy Brown' and 'Rock And Roll Medley' (Stupid Cupid & Be Bop A Lula) (Earls Court, 1977)
- Interview with Brian and 'You Take My Breath Away' (Earl's Court, 1977), comment from Freddie (from 1985), and more footage of 'Rock And Roll Medley' (Jailhouse Rock) (Earls Court, 1977)
- Excerpt of 'Drowse', backstage footage from Houston 1977, and footage of TV comment
- Footage of 'We Will Rock You' (Houston, 1977), with interviews with John, Freddie, Brian and Roger
- Footage of 'We Are The Champions' (Houston, 1977), and interviews with John and Roger
- Excerpt of 'Body Language' and mud-wrestling footage, and interviews with John 'Tunbridge' Wells and Wally Gore.
- Footage of 'Let Me Entertain You' (Paris, 1979), interviews with Queen fans, 'Sheer Heart Attack' (presumably Paris, 1979), and interview with Queen expert Jim Jenkins
- Excerpt of 'Seaside Rendezvous', footage of a convention auction, and interview Jacky Gunn (of the Queen fan club)
- Interview with Freddie, footage of him with the Royal Ballet, 1979, and interview with Dave Clark
- Footage of 'Now I'm Here' (Concert for Kampuchea, 1979), and interviews with Roger Daltrey, Rod Stewart and Elton John
- Clip of 'Las Palabras De Amor' (Top Of The Pops, 1982), and interviews with John Entwistle, a young Queen fan, Roy Thomas Baker.
- Further footage of 'Now I'm Here' (Concert for Kampuchea, 1979), and further interviews with Jeff Beck, Keith Richards
- Interview with Brian and his father Harold about making his guitar.
- Intro by Danny De Vito, and footage of 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love' (Saturday Night Live, 1982)
- Footage of Roger's Drum Solo (unknown concert), intercut with footage of Brazil, and footage of Queen on Brazilian TV, March 1981.
- Footage of 'Somebody To Love' (Sao Paulo, 1981) and interview with Jim Beach about security.
- Footage of 'Another One Bites The Dust' (Buenos Aires, March 1981), and interviews with John, Roger and Brian
- Footage of 'Love Of My Life' (Buenos Aires, 1981) and interview with Freddie from 1985.
- Excerpt of 'Under Pressure', footage of Montreux, and interviews with David Bowie and Freddie
- Footage of 'Under Pressure' (Milton Keynes, 1982), and interviews with Roger and Brian from 1982
- Footage of 'Play The Game' (Milton Keynes, 1982), interview with Mel Smith, and footage of 'Freddie Singalong' and 'Staying Power' (Milton Keynes, 1982)
- Interview with Misa Watanabe, who worked with Queen in Japan, and footage of 'Teo Torriatte' (Tokyo, 1982)
- Footage of Brian, Roger and John on Japanese TV
- Footage of Freddie on Kenny Everett's TV show and Roger on the TV show 'Pop Quiz'
- Footage of Roger and John on Korean TV
- Intro on Australian TV and footage of 'Radio Ga Ga' (Sydney, 1985), with Phil Collins interview
- Footage of 'Radio Ga Ga' (Rio, 1985) and footage of a Mike Smith news report
- Excerpt of 'Keep Passing The Open Windows', footage of Queen in Rio, and Freddie TV interview
- Footage of 'I Want To Break Free' (Rio, 1985) and interviews with John and Freddie
- Footage of Rio audience and audience noise