Saved Game Downloads
- Collect the Flint Pack in the Plaza. Now go to the
ballroom, and talk to the Baroness who gives you a
- Run to the left hand side of the room and pull the lever
to open a secret door. Return to the Plaza and break up
the fight by killing Cosimo.
- Now talk to Kepler, then collect the mirror (which Prince
Aligheri drops) on your way to the ballroom. If the
fighters in the Ballroom defeat you, you are sent to the
jail. You can escape from here by finding a loose railing
on a cage and then using it on the door.
- In the ballroom, leave by the secret door on the left,
and hit the white plaque at one end of the sewer. Run to
the other end of the sewer and leave via the steps.
- Pull the levers to arrange the pattern to gain access to
the professors tower - the right hand wheels make a 'C'
shape, the left hand wheels are symmetrically opposite.
- Enter the teleporter, talk to the professor and give him
the thoughtstone, before leaving the tower to the plaza.
(Saved game 1 in the download file)
- Head towards the Crystal Palace, and collect the Hammer
which is on the floor to the right, and the Health Pack
and Quiver which are on an island to the left.
- Enter the Crystal Palace, and talk to Kazan who is toward
the right of the palace. Head to the opposite end to
collect the Broadsword.
- Now head up the stairs to collect a Health Pack and
Flintlock. Exit to the plaza and give Kepler the New
- Go towards the museum and select the mirror by the
bridge. Collect the Health Pack to the right of the
museum and then enter.
- Collect the Film Reel (towards the left), the Health Pack
and Axe (from in front of the stairs).
- Go to the right side of the museum and place the Film
Reel on the projector. This activates the toys which
should be defeated.
- Collect the key from the back of the black and white doll
and use this on the projector, which shows a clip of the
'Radio Ga Ga' video.
- Now go up the stairs to the clock and use the levers to
set the time to 3.40, which opens a secret door which
should be used to enter the library.
(Saved game 2 in the download file)
- Collect the Scythe which hangs in the left wing, the
Scimitar in the right wing, and collect the Gem from the
- Now defeat the Sentinel and leave the library and museum.
Kill the two guards in the plaza and go to the
(Saved game 3 in the download file)
- Give the Gem to the Professor, which activates a clip of
'It's A Hard Life'. Leave the Tower and enter the Crystal
- At the back of the Palace, a Tarot Slab lies on the
floor. Place the Scythe in the black hole and then
collect the Scroll from this hole.
- Next find Kazan by following the left wall, and give her
the scroll - she gives you a moonstone in return. Exit to
- Place the Moonstone at the plinth marked 'I' and then
enter the sewer. Go back to the plaque at one end and hit
it, shattering it. This reveals a clue to the Astrolabe
- Return to the plaza and press the buttons in the
following order - 'XIII'. This opens the Astrolabe which
allows you to collect the Heart from the centre, by using
the steps nearest the ballroom. Now enter the ballroom.
(Saved game 4 in the download file)
- Prince Aligheri now challenges you to a duel. Either kill
him or let him go, before running up the stairs at the
back and entering the corridor to the bedroom. Place the
Heart in the slot at the back and enter the bedroom.
- Collect the Guitar from beside the bed and quickly run to
the other side of the bed and walk through the mirror.
This teleports you to the upper balcony in the Crystal
(Saved game 5 in the download file)
- Fight the Baroness (the Crossbow and Flintlock are most
effective) and then walk to the Guitar Slot in the centre
of the Palace.
(Saved game 6 in the download file)
- Place the Guitar in the slot and the domain is completed.
- Death's Head Guitar (in the Bedroom)
- Film Reel (in the Museum, by the left hand wall)
- Gem (in the Library, in the rear wing)
- Heart (in the Plaza, in the centre of the Astrolabe)
- Key (in the Museum, in the back of the black and white
- Mirror (dropped by Aligheri on the bridge to the
- Moonstone (in the Crystal Palace, given to you by Kazan
in exchange for the Ripley Scroll)
- New Thought Stone (in the Professor's Tower, given to you
in exchange for the Old Thought Stone)
- Old Thought Stone (in the Plaza, held by Kepler)
- Ripley Scroll (in the Crystal Palace, in the Tarot Card
- Scythe (in the Library, in the left wing)
- Axe (in the Museum, by the stairs)
- Broad Sword (in the Crystal Palace, in the left wing)
- Crossbow (in the Ballroom, given to you by the Baroness)
- Flintlock (in the Crystal Palace, on the upper balcony)
- Hammer (to the right of the Crystal Palace)
- Scimitar (in the Library, in the right wing)
- Flint Pack (on the floor in the centre of the Plaza)
- Quiver (on an island, to the left of the Crystal Palace)
- Health Pack I (to the right of the museum)
- Health Pack II (on an island to the left of the Crystal
- Health Pack III (on the balcony in the Crystal Palace)
- Health Pack IV (in the jail)
- Health Pack V (in the museum near the stairs)
- Crowbar (in the jail, this can be used to escape, but is
not essential to completing the level)
- Test Tube (on a table in the professor's tower, no use at
Saved Game Downloads
Included here is a set of six saved games which can be copied
to your 'Queen: The Eye' directory and used in the game. The
procedure to follow is:
- Backup your old saved games, by going to the Eye
'Savegame' folder, and renaming all files by adding a
letter to the extension (so that Savegame.1 becomes
Savegame.1n for example)
- Download the zip file below, and then unzip it
- Copy the files to the above 'Savegame' folder
Click here to
download the zip file (421 KB).